CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Age out of the Calendar!!


Women of these days when they reach at the age of 30 they start getting nervous and tense. They start questioning " Am I ugly? Am I not attractive? why I am not married yet?I am referring to singles. Still don't have boyfriend? well, that's the question that I have in my mind when I reach 30 years old and I don't have boyfriend yet. Well, thank God that I have a very loving and sweet sister that encourages me all the time. She keep on reminding me that getting married is not a joke, it's not easy and it's none of my concern but it's God's concern. So every time she encourage me I feel relieved. Many of my friends also that already married that they say it will just suddenly come your way and you will get shock! Just wait the right time. God's time. My best friend, I call her Mommy also encourages me to pray that God will give me a lifetime partner the one I desire and of course the one love. She told me that many of her friends getting married without love and ended up with divorce, separate and annulment. I also commented that we really don't know God's plan , so just commit all to Him.

0 comments: